Thursday, November 11, 2010

doingdoing

Hi Mr Olson
so today i had a remembrance day parade with my scout group.
Before setting off to march a few blocks, I went pee in the washroom in John Oliver. While peeing , I looked to this man on my right. HOLY CRAP ITS THE CHIEF CONSTABLE OF THE VANCOUVER POLICE DEPARTMENT TAKING A PISS TWO URINALS FROM ME. Time to be a man and talk to him


Me: whoa....are you the chief constable?
chief: ah, yes i am
me: whoa coool
cheif: how old are u? wat grade u in?
me: um grade 8
chief: do you go to this school? john oliver?
me: uh no, churchill.
chief: oh i see
me: Last year i did a science fair on the vancouver police department!
chief: oh you did? science fair? don't you mean-
me: oh yeah, sry, history project
me: k bye
so then i bragged to everyone and thats about it

No comments:

Post a Comment