Monday, November 22, 2010

t1 SB70

Yay no homework today I was planning to go home and play wii all day but now its almost 9 already and I'm still screwing around on facebook and talking to people.

Whats a super blog? Is it like some really long blog? oh whatever so I heard today is the last day for blog count T_T and it's out of 76?? I'm not doing so well on my go program booklet, better get started... I just did one quiz online. ONE.

ahhh I have a french test on wednesday and it's gonna test on so much stuff like LE OBJETS SAC A DOS. which means objects in ur backpack. like un agenda, un baladeur, des chasseurs de sport, etc. and we have to remember that masculine is simple, and feminine singular has E at the end and feminine plural has ES at the end and masculine plural SOMETIMES has an S at the end OMG SO MUCH STUFF TO REMEMBER!!

Today was SOOO COLD, and mr olson, try to imagine me walking 30 TO SCHOOL AND 30 MIN FROM SCHOOL DSJFLKSJFLSJDGLK.
I wore this jacket that is like two sizes too big for me, and a colourful red scarf, and gloves, and wintery pants. During math them wintery pants made my butt so hot that it sweated... ewww.

Then after school, I walked like 20 min with Fiona towards her house, which is also the direction of JCC, my swimming lessons place. I completely tired myself out at swimming, and sunk into the hot tub.

After swimming was over, my dad took me to TONY'S BEEF NOODLE :D
I LOOVE that place
My dad ordered the original noodle, and I ordered curry CHICKEN CHYEAH
ok listen to this
i finished my WHOLE plate of curry chicken and rice and half an egg and egg+tomato sauce and a few veggies, THEN I ATE LIKE 1/5 of my dad's noodles, so I became as full as .... idk i was just REALLY FULL.

So I reasoned to my dad that I need a cellphone because I walk home everyday, I have swimming lessons, I go to scouts, church, so ANYTIME I ALWAYS have to borrow someone elses phone to use to call him. and since II can only contact HIM, he would never be able to contact ME. so thats pretty inconvenient isnt it dad?
So he was like "errr, well i thot u wanted laptop... we'll see :D"
I was so happy

until my mom was like " DFLSKJFKLSJ U DUNT NEED A CELLPHONE U JUST USE HOME PHONE AND; CELLPHONE CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE, OH ANDY U WANNA DIE EARLY FROM BRAIN DAMAGE? OH OKAY IM NOT STOPPING YOU. I THOT U SAID GRESKIW BOUGHT HER DAUGHTER A PHONE WHEN SHES 16?? HOW BOUT THAT HUH ANDY? IF SHE BUY WHEN SHES 16, WHY U BUY WHEN UR 13?? HUH? YOU DON"T NEED TO CALL WHEN UR AT SCOUTS, WE PICK U UP! THAT FLAT TIRE ONLY HAPPENS ONCE IN TWO YEARS! OH UR SAYING THAT 20 PPL IN UR CLASS HAVE CELLPHONE? WELL IF THEY ALL JUMPED OFF A BRIDGE WOULD U HUH? I GUESS U WOULD? ARE U STUPID?

FF***KKK
my mom's so annoying when she does that shes so stubborn and can't think from a child's point of view...


im guessing this will count as a super blog
Im thirsty imma drink milk

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment