Sunday, January 30, 2011

EARPHONEZ

I got these skullcandy earphones today
cuz the iPod ones were like so hard and loose and stuff
THESE ARE SO GUD
theyre so noise cancellation
you're supposed to lift ur ear up with ur other hand and stick it in with the other hand so that ur ear canal "grabs" onto it. it's so soft and i can't hear ANYTHING outside....which is gud but very unsafe
liek seriously my dad was talking and i only saw his mouth move, no sound at all lol

ugh tmrw we're starting PE gymnastic routines... i'm not ready at all
hope the teacher feels nice
AND PE"S FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TMRW :O
gawd

today was fun at church me and my friend deathmatched in battlefield bad company 2 thru Bluetooth on the ipod

oh mr olson did you get my invite to view my notes and bibliography?
can u tell me my presentation mark ?

No comments:

Post a Comment