Friday, January 14, 2011

JBREAKING

I enjoyed everyone''s presentations today... they're all definitely gonna be better than mine -.- i liek kevin dhirs the most it was fun and interesting

for the past hour i've been trying to jailbreak my ipod (it's legal right) ... and i'm failing
i accidently closed limera1n (the thing u need to jbreak ipod) while it was in recovery mode so now I am restoring my ipod which is taking forever... and i lose all my music and videos.... don't i sound alot like tony

HOLY CRAP mY iPod just turned off in the middle of restoring...thats retarded i hope i don't have to start over

ok gud it's continuing

yeah so i'm still tryna improve my brain project... cuz right now it's jez simple as an apple...lol
i think im only at knowledge o.O
- 80 percent of strokes are ischemic
- stroke is higher risk in men than women
- ethinicity is a risk factor

^ thats all knowledge right ?

1 comment: