Monday, February 28, 2011

UH HUUUH WOOT

YAY I GOT 93 % IN APPLIED SKILLZ !!
i think the most part of that was me giving myself very high on the self eval... i think i gave 88 lol
Oh yah today during english we had some more people go for the god thing
i acted as poseidon
i wore a toga thing...bed cloth
and i had no shirt underneath which felt weird
i think i did prty good... me and kevin zhou pretended to make out since he's medusa and I'm poseidon

Then after school me adam kengi kevinzhou found out that ultimate was cancelled, so we hung out around the staff parking lot, and adam n kengi threw like one snowball each at each other, and the friggin teacher Mr. ho or something was like HEY
HEY BOYS COME WITH ME
and we got scrwed in the office

kevin and i didn't even do anything
we were robot dancing
i didn't even TOUCH the snow
or kick it
or have any contact with it
and i was like "DUDE i didn't even touch the snow! why do i have to come!" and mr ho's like OH U MR ATTITUDE: A FOR ATTITUDE... =.=

so that mr hunter guy wrote down our student numbers and  homerrom and last class of the day and full names =.=

if this go on my permenent discipline record or somthing im gonna be so pissed
mr hunter said mr davis will read the report and think about it....

Mr .Olson are u allowed to like ask mr davis what happens in like a few days or so
cuz im innocent i didn't do anything
i don't want no crap on my disclipine record

No comments:

Post a Comment