Tuesday, December 14, 2010

b16...

I just had my christmas band concert I'm so tired
and whats more?
THERE'S A HUGE SOCIALS TEST TOMORROW.
QQ? heck yeah, qq.

imma study until so late tonight
i can't afford to get B in socials again lol

AHHH I JUST REALIZEd that i brought my trumpet home from the concert when theres BAND TMRW, and i have to haul that trumpet 30 FRIGGIN MINUTES with my tiny weak frame alllll the way to school with backpack D:

I enjoyed harry potter today, scared the poo outta me lol when they screamed and stuff
AILEEN THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HOODIE I LOVE IT ITS SO GUD AND THE SIZE IS PERFECT.
jenica thx for the secret santa lamp and chocolates

i can't beleve aileen just randomly bought me a bluenotes hoodie for christmas XD
now i have to find some way to pay her back...

k bye for now

THANKS MR O FOR THE MOVIE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment