Wednesday, December 15, 2010

lol tony

ahahaha tony i love your blog posts
what magnificent one-liners
"i broke my mouse now i have lost 300 bucks and no mouse to use"
or
"i got a paper cut i need to sleep bai"
LOLOL

okay so today during band, we watched a bit of the POLAR EXPRESS
which is... okay... i guesss..

then during science i got 7/10 for my science fair checup QQ because my bacteria won't grow in the petri dishes, prolly cuz my mom cleans the floor too much therefore theres no bacteria to test at all -.-

THEN WE HAD THE GIGANTIC SOCIALS TEST :'(
I FAILED SO BAD
THERE WAS LYK 30 QUESTIONS
I KNOW I GOT 6 WRONG ALREADY :(

its so hard; i studied for like a pretty long time but i got so bad boo hoooooo

omg i hate day ones FRENCH T.T so boring and slow and boring

moms home bye

No comments:

Post a Comment