Tuesday, December 21, 2010

JOANNAS BDAY PARTAY

Today I went to Joanna's birthday party at noon with like 17 other people or something
when we got there I played some left4dead 2 zombies on Kevin lam's laptop, in which I died on like round 2 on, then we watched A Walk to Remember (which I watched before and even cried -.-)

then we played hide and seek in her huge house
 then my dad calls kevin d's phone and i realize im screwed cuz i was supposed to call him at 5 to tell him if im going home or not 

so he yelled at me so loud like shet i got so scared i was like "so can u pick me up now" and he was like "NO. *hangup*"

it was only 5:25 , and he was like raging so much

there was no other choice but to like walk home for an hour

SO I DID
and i had to piss in a tree watever

it took 50 min b4 i finally got home and screwed by both my parents, who yelled at me for this and that, saying they can't trust me anymore cuz i don't call them, saying that now they wont let me play wii or tv for like a week -.- FKK


1 comment:

  1. SO THATS WHAT EVERYONES BEEN UP TO ALL THIS TIME...siiiiggghhhh

    ReplyDelete