Friday, September 17, 2010

Blog nine

Today during Band, the teacher used me as a translator for a mandarin-speaking bassoon player. The complicated thing was that in China, the notes are different (do re mi blah blah blah) as opposed to our A to G notes. He finally got the hang of it though, and it was pretty cool to see a big long bassoon for the first time.

After school, I went to the balcony to watch the girls volleyball tryouts. A classmate that was also there shared with me the plots and summaries of horror movies, which scared the crap out of me. She talked about The Exorcist, The Grudge, The Shining, The Ring, etc.
Now I have the urge to go on google images and search those titles, but what comes up is usually frightening and ends up scaring me at night =.=

I've also realized that I procrastinate a lot; everyone else is done their house drawing and english homework, while I've barely started :/

Guess it's time for me to do my homework.

Bye

2 comments: