Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday B 16

Yeah I forgot to write a blog yesterday, so I'll make this one extra long, is that okay, teacher? ^.^

So I keep on having the urge to search the names of horror movies on google images, then I can't sleep that night     cause I'm so scared that some girl's hand is gonna creep out from under my bed and grab me and bring me to a torture chamber then burn me and...

And tomorrow, which is a Pro-D, I might go to a classmates house, to watch THE SHINING.
At least that one doesn't have scary ghost stuff in it, just a bunch of retarded people killing each other.
nevertheless, I'll still be reluctant to go pee Monday midnight.

I was supposed to be writing my Math and Science and Socials homework, but all I've done is go on facebook and play an online game called POWDER GAME. no seriously, that is the most addictive game ever, it's kinda like where u can experiment different explosions with nitro and c4 and gunpowder and gas and water and ice and metal and glass and all that stuff. If you've played SAND GAME before, lemme tell you, powder game is the same thing except THREE TIME MORE REALISTIC and THREE TIMES THE AMOUNT OF CHEMICALS and THREE TIMES MORE CUSTOMIZABLE. just go on google and serch powder game, and play.

I can never be fast enough to post before someone else posts on our socials forum trivia; I only answered around 4 questions right...

time2drinksomemilk, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment