Monday, March 7, 2011

:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !!!!!!!

WDF I GOT 71 % IN PE LIKE WTF MAN LAST YERM I GOT 78 AND THIS TERM I WAS CONFIDENT IN GETTING AN A OR SOMETHING, BUT MS LING FFF SAID MY LANGARA SUCKED AND MY BEHAVIOUR IN CLASS SUCKED O.O O.O I DON'T EVEN TALK THAT MUCH IN CLASS AND SHES LIKE FSLKDJFLJLKZ;DJSKJZ;FKSJDLKSJZFLKJ
THATS A FRIGGIN C+
I NEVER EVER GET A C+ IN PE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!
AND SHE IS SERIOUSLY BIASED IM NOT KIDDING LIKE
FOR THE ROUTINE I GOT 80 % AND KEVIN ZHOU GOT 89 % AND HE READ OFF HIS HAND, LIKE HIS HAND WAS BLUE CUZ THERE WAS PARAGRAPHS OF THE ROLLS AND LEAPS HE HAD TO DO, AND I DIDN'T HAVE THAT, AND I DID PRETTY GOOD IN MY OWN OPINION, I DID A FRIKKIN HEADSTAND AND STARTED WITH A DIVING ROLL FFFFKKKKK
MAYBE MS LING JUST THINKS IM UGLY OR SOMETHING BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T DESERVE A FRIGGIN 80 , LIKE EVEN CHRIS XI GOT LIKE 85 OR 87 OR 89 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I DON"T THINK I DID WORSE THAN HIM FKKKK I THOT I WAS GONNA GET 90 LKJFLKASJLDKJFS PIECE OF UNFAIR SHET

oh i had 2 slicez of meatball pizza for lunch, love it
and there was voleyball tryouts today
my wrists hurt sooo much when i hit the ball, they were like so red and burning hot
but wednesday in the second tryout things will be much easier :) cuz the nerves in my arm are already damaged
im gonna get kicked lol im in the crap half of the people

siigh

now im not gonna make the honour roll cuz of that supid C+
and the thing is i tried explaining to ms ling, asking how the hell i didn't behave during gymnastics, cuz i did, i practiced my moves, and she didn't friggin answer me shes just like UR BEHAVIOUR IS BAD BLAH BLAH BLAH
damn it im gonna get a Satisfactory for work habits i think lol
if ms ling gives me an N for work habits im gonna run out of home for a day
rub that in her friggin face
nah jk

No comments:

Post a Comment