Tuesday, March 15, 2011

waz i cute

here is a pic of me from grade 1 or 2
this is completely random idk why
I have burning lips right now
u know how if u go skiing u start off with dry, chapped, rock-hard lips? well I don't care about those but if you continue to not drink water, and lick your lips a lot it turns so RED and HOT and it's waaay worse than the dry chapped lips :(
 like right now in my red hot state if i don't lick it for 15 sec it turns rly hot and I can feel my pulse through my lips T__T and it's so annoying
and i can't friggin open my mouth or it stings
i would pay 20$ for this to stop, i'm serious
 it makes my lips look like lipstick and it hurts
i MUST DRINK WATER

yah so my mom had lunch or something with Alex L.'s mom today and they talked about how I'm always on the computer for such a long time and i say I'm doing homework =.=
truth is , I'm not actually doing homoework all the time
as everyone knows from their everyday life =.=
and my mom started yelling me about facebook =.= and saying that's it's useless and ur contact will get stolen and u will get murdered by bad ppl
FFFF

oh yah my knitting , which was around like 10-12 needles of thread already, i ripped it apart cuz i got so pissed that i kept missing the threads so now Imma start all over tmr morning

my nose is still blocked
i want to do the salt water nose technique but i dun't have any droppers around my house... and I certainly wouldn't be allowed to use them for nasal purposes lolz

oh yah English test tmr... crap

No comments:

Post a Comment