Sunday, March 20, 2011

SWIM TMR :(

Tomorrow I'm going to the JCC to the Bronze Medallion thing my parents signed me up for .....
dude crap
it says
Prerequisite: Age 13/ bronze star

so i'm age 13
which means I'll be the smaller age group out of everyone
PLUS i'm small FOR a 13 year old

which MEANS I'LL BE LIKE DOUBLE SMALL :(
shiz

Ugh i dunt wanna go
crap what if it's like OKAY GUYS 10 LENGTHS OF FRONT CRAWL , GO!
i can't do that :( lolz

aw crap i just googled it it said 500 m in 15 min

oh and the worst thing is
it's from 9am to 4pm
so friggin long
i wish lunch is 1 hour or more :/
AND I HAVE IT 3 TIMES tmr, day after tmr, and day after the day after tmr
:(

i was like planning to do hundreds of situps and pushups to get into shape for this 2 weeks before it, but then i procrastinated and now it's tomorrow =.=

oh so today I played crossfire and combat arms all day...well kinda more like uh 3-4 hours
after bronze medallion it'll be better ^_^ cuz no parents @ home and i can play like 6 hourz
i want a phone
oh i didn't know that, if you get a smartphone with like android or windows phone 7 or iOS, that u have to pay for a plan that has to include data, OR else the phone would be like 200 something dollars :(

nothing else to write about bye

oh so like if i include a image in my blog and talk about it, it's a SB and counts as 2 blogs..?

No comments:

Post a Comment